This Page

has been moved to new address

Ad Campaign: Christina Hendricks for London Fog, Fall 2010

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Beautifully Invisible: Ad Campaign: Christina Hendricks for London Fog, Fall 2010

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ad Campaign: Christina Hendricks for London Fog, Fall 2010

I know I am technically on a small blog hiatus, but I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for their kind words yesterday.  It was really heartwarming to read all of your messages.

Second, I couldn't help myself.  Had to post the ad campaign info below.

London Fog and Mad Men seem to be developing a history of sorts.  It started with Mad Men's Season 3 opening episode "Out of Town" in which Sterling Cooper works with London Fog to add some life to their advertising.  Don Darper's idea: a nude model wearing a London Fog coat flashes the audience with the headline 'Limit Your Exposure.'  Nice.

Now, in a real life London Fog and Mad Men crossover, the beautiful Christina Hendricks (Mad Men's Joan Harris) has agreed to be the new face of London Fog for their Fall 2010 Ad Campaign.  
"London Fog is a classic brand, which I love.  It also ties in to Mad Men, we used London Fog in the show and this was a nice way to tie everything together.  The trench is such an iconic shape for men and women.  It works for anyone – it worked in the 1960s and it works now." said Christina.
London Fog's chief marketing officer, Dari Marder, says of Christina: 
"[she] has a modern appeal but also harks back to a bygone era, which perfectly complements what London Fog represents. She is sexy and gorgeous and the perfect woman to continue in London Fog's tradition of celebrity portraiture in our marketing campaigns."
Below are the gorgeous images, shot by photographer Nico Muñoz, as well as some behind-the-scenes shots.  Plus some video for your enjoyment.  Enjoy!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  
Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


And some of the behind-the-scenes videos:





Additional videos can be found at London Fog.  

All images courtesy of London Fog.

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Anonymous MJ said...

She's stunning!! I'm inspired to buy some more sheath dresses! LOL

August 25, 2010 at 2:49 PM  
Anonymous Natasha Burns said...

This is fabulous, she's beautiful. And I bought a trench today (my first proper one!) so this makes the purchase even more cool. I hope you're doing ok, also.

August 25, 2010 at 4:28 PM  
Anonymous Tanvi said...

Gorgeous!

August 25, 2010 at 5:34 PM  
Anonymous Napua said...

ooooh, i love her.. she rules those curves... gives hope to girls like me!

--Napua
http://dailydoseofaloha.blogspot.com

August 25, 2010 at 6:45 PM  
Anonymous rlutz71 said...

Love the campaign...but I think the photoshopped her hips in a few of theses pics...very disappointing

August 26, 2010 at 12:30 PM  
Anonymous daisybabie said...

this is fantabulous! AH! the animal print trench is beyond perfect. love!

August 28, 2010 at 1:10 PM  
Anonymous Heather Fonseca said...

Thanks for posting this. I look forward to seeing the pictures in magazines soon. Hope you're doing OK.

August 29, 2010 at 11:28 AM  
Anonymous Beautifully Invisible said...

She definitely rocks the curves. I just wish they hadn't photoshopped her hips down in the official ad photos.

September 1, 2010 at 5:22 PM  
Anonymous Beautifully Invisible said...

I know, right? I can't imagine what she'd look like with her natural color (blonde). The red suits her so well and i love the updo.

September 1, 2010 at 5:23 PM  
Anonymous Beautifully Invisible said...

Agreed - they definitely photoshopped her in the official ad campaign images. Such a shame.

September 1, 2010 at 5:24 PM  
Anonymous Beautifully Invisible said...

Thanks for stopping by!

September 1, 2010 at 5:24 PM  
Anonymous Beautifully Invisible said...

Yeah I think for the first time ever, I want a London Fog trench.

September 1, 2010 at 5:25 PM  
Anonymous Beautifully Invisible said...

That's my favorite one!

September 1, 2010 at 5:25 PM  
Anonymous Beautifully Invisible said...

Thanks Heather - getting back into the swing of things now!

September 1, 2010 at 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home