This Page

has been moved to new address

Daily Dose of Inspiration: Marilyn Monroe

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Beautifully Invisible: Daily Dose of Inspiration: Marilyn Monroe

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Daily Dose of Inspiration: Marilyn Monroe

Circa 1953
Photobucket

Image Details:
Photographer: Milton Greene
Source: myvintagevogue

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous fashion butter said...

Beautiful shot - I don't think I have ever seen this one!

August 15, 2010 at 6:10 AM  
Anonymous MJ said...

I don't think I've seen this one either! Everything just works in this shot! Consider me inspired! :)

August 15, 2010 at 9:53 AM  
Anonymous Jo said...

I love marilyn monroe! gorgeous shot too. She really is a fashion inspiration.

Jo @ Sun Kissed

August 15, 2010 at 4:43 PM  
Anonymous Casee Marie said...

This one's new to me, too! And I went through a pretty hefty obsession with Marilyn photos. Gorgeous shot (:

August 15, 2010 at 6:06 PM  
Anonymous Tanvi said...

I too, have never seen this shot! Gorgeous MM!

August 15, 2010 at 7:13 PM  
Anonymous Kristin said...

What a divine photo!

August 15, 2010 at 11:07 PM  
Anonymous Jemina said...

Beautiful picture!!!

XOXO
J

www.jeminajakin.com

August 16, 2010 at 4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home