This Page

has been moved to new address

Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup, Week of September 2, 2010

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Beautifully Invisible: Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup, Week of September 2, 2010

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup, Week of September 2, 2010

I am delighted to share that my post on the sexy, sexy corset made it into this week's Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup!

Make sure you check out all of the other great reads below, as well as new Links à la Mode sponsor shopbop.  

Also - how many of you are attending IFB's Evolving Influence Fashion Blogger Conference on September 9th (I wish I could make it, but alas, it's not meant to be this month)?  Haven't heard of it?  Info is also included below.

links a la mode
The End of Summer? No! The Beginning of Awesome!
Edited by: Thom of The Sunday Best

For the past week I've been listening to Cee-Lo Green's fantastic send-off, F@#* You, and little else. At the same time I've been reading a lot of the hand-wringing in the press about bloggers and whatever are we going to do about them, along with our responses both here and on our blogs. And the two have combined in my head to form a single determination - bloggers need more swagger. I don't mean anger, of the you-don't-respect-us variety, or apologetics, of the we-are-as-legitimate-as-other-media variety. I mean swagger, the kind of swagger that comes from doing something well and knowing you're good at it. So whatever other themes might knit together this week's links, they all share that important characteristic - swagger. Step up to the plate, knock it out of the park.


Links à la Mode: September 2nd
SPONSOR:
New at Shopbop - JNBY - Wildfox Couture - Kirrily Johnston - Graham & Spencer

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Stylethroughhereyes said...

So exciting! Congrats!!

September 2, 2010 at 12:24 PM  
Anonymous Grit and Glamour said...

Amen to the swagger. I agree. Congrats, doll!


♥ V
http://www.gritandglamour.com

September 2, 2010 at 2:36 PM  
Anonymous A Brit Greek said...

Yippee! You go hun!
x.o.x.o

September 2, 2010 at 5:02 PM  
Anonymous Beautifully Invisible said...

Thank you everyone!

September 15, 2010 at 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home